Thursday, June 23, 2011

My FB page

Here is a re-post from my main blog.

...


In case you don't already know, I sell fun handmade stuff (made by yours truly) on my Etsy shop, Dragonfly's Laughter.

And also in case you don't already know, my online shop also has a facebook page.

And I am going to be absolutely shameless here and ask you to go to my FB page and, if you like what you see, to *like* that page.

(Of course, if you really like what you see you can also stop by my Etsy shop and buy whatever has captured your fancy!)

I'm making this request because my URL for the FB page currently looks like this: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragonflys-Laughter/128946057142385. I'd like for it to look something more like www.facebook.com/DragonflysLaughter. That would look much nicer, wouldn't it? But I need to have 25 *likes* for the page before I can change it, and since I'm currently sitting at 21 *likes* that means that I only need four of you to help me out here.

Of course, if more than four of you want to *like* my page I won't complain... ;)

No comments: