Friday, July 8, 2011

Funny cross stitch

This post fall under the category of things that I'm just having fun with and don't plan to sell.

I've done cross stitch before where I did half a cross stitch. But until now I've never had a pattern in which I do anything more or less than 1/2 a square in cross stitch. See the following photo if you want to see what I mean by doing more or less than 1/2 a stitch.




Please forgive the photo quality. I took this shot on my iPhone (which actually isn't a bad camera) in a moving car with so-so lighting.

If you want to see what the big picture of this project is...




It's a baby bib. It was the most inexpensive thing at Michael's that looked like the most fun. Hopefully I'll find a baby to give the finished thing to. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: